Welcome to Bow Valley Counselling & Mediation
Thank-you for checking out this website, updated April 29, 2022
Are you or is someone you love struggling due to depression, grief, low self-esteem or trauma?
Do you need help resolving relationship problems?
Are you planning to separate or divorce but don’t know where to begin?
Are you struggling with an adjustment such as a medical diagnosis, a move, job change or a separation?
- Professional, experienced, non-judgemental, helpful and therapeutic
- Committed to providing you with the support, encouragement and concrete strategies that you need to cope with and improve your current life circumstances
- Focused on providing attuned listening and support, helpful feedback and insights, problem-solving support and/or
- Able to enhance deep therapeutic processing and change that can be long-term, positive and transformative (often using EMDR Therapy-Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing)
- Emotional Issues, Emotional Regulation, Anger Issues, Stress Management
- Self Esteem, Self-Confidence, Assertiveness
- Trauma, shame, attachment (including EMDR Therapy)
- Personal Matters requiring understanding and perspective
- Relationship Issues (including Separation and Divorce), marriage counselling
- Life Changes, Grief and Loss
- Mood Disorders such as Depression
Start on your path to wellness and contact us today…
Carol A. Daw – MSW, RSW
Clinical Social Worker, EMDR (Certified) Therapist, Divorce Coach/ Parenting Plan Mediator
To make an appointment or talk to Carol:
Phone: (403) 813-5603
or go to: caroldaw.noustalk.com where you can register and book an appointment online.
We are here to help you to feel better.
Counselling can help reduce the negative effects of current and past experiences as well as mood disorders, such as depression. It can help you to move forward in life happier, better prepared to meet life’s challenges, and with more tools for coping with what life sends your way.
(see Our Services for more information)